There are, as you may not imagine, there are quite a few people that I would love to have the honor of meeting and chatting – rather, conversing – with from this generation’s past and present.
So, here are my 10 people:
- My dad’s grandmother: “What was life like, crossing into India after the *Partition?”
- My sister: “Why are you so annoying!?”
- Jay Leno: “Why on earth are you so weird?”
- Markus “Notch” Persson: “What is the secret to MINECRAFT’s success?”
- Richard Branson: “How many small companies are owned by the Virgin Group?”
- Steve Jobs: “How was it, being CEO of such a large and influential company?”
- W. James McNerney: “What ruined the 787 Dreamliner’s battery?
- Pittacus Lore: “**Where on Earth are you?”
- Anyone who works in the architectural/aeronautical engineering field: “How much do you earn on a daily basis?”
- Abraham Lincoln: “Why were you so mean to the confederate states?”
*The partition refers to the separation of India and Pakistan after Indian independence from England.
**Who got my pun on the Lorien Legacies, right!?
→This post corresponds to the Student Blogging Challenge 2013 – Challenge No. 10 .←