I, like any other blogger, love comments. Now, just because I love comments, doesn’t mean that I will allow any sort of comment, ’cause I will delete them.
From the grammar to the lines, I have rules. Here are my most important rules for commenting on my blog:
- No Twitter* language (e.g. i luv yr blg. plz cm vzt mn.)
- Please no comments below two sentences!
- I read all my comments thoroughly, so please make them meaningful.
- If you are a first – time commentator, please note that your comment will take at least 24-48 hrs. (1-2 days), as I will have to moderate it, and am not on my blog every day with things to do.
- Any rude or insulting comments will be immediately deleted.
- I know that every comment has the potential of becoming a friendly conversation, and I, to this minute of blogging, relish the day it first happened to me. For this reason, appropriate and ‘on topic’ conversations will be encouraged.
- Please, criticize me, but in a positive way. I know that this may seem a little redundant from before, but I’m really picky